VENDING Opportunity POLICY
VENDING OPPORTUNITY PARTICIPATION POLICY
When you participate in vending opportunities produced by or in partnership with the DMV Food Truck Association (DMVFTA), your actions reflect on the entire Membership and the DMVFTA organization. Therefore, you commit to the following professional standards before, during and after the vending date:
BEFORE VENDING DATE
- Required Paperwork. Members are responsible for obtaining and providing to the DMVFTA payment of all fees and all necessary paperwork including, but not limited to, certificate of insurance, copy of business and/or vending license, health permit and vending agreement. If payment and paperwork are not received at least one week prior to the vending date, you will not be considered registered for the vending opportunity.
- Cancellations. NO CANCELLATIONS ALLOWED after you register for any vending opportunity.
- Refunds. NO REFUNDS will be made under any circumstances, unless the event is cancelled.
- Notice. If you are aware that you will not be able to attend a vending opportunity for which you are registered, you must inform the DMVFTA as soon as possible.
DAY OF VENDING OPPORTUNITY
- Members shall arrive at the event on time and follow organizers’ directions including, but not limited to, space assignment, vending hours and load-out procedures.
- For vending opportunities with specific load-in times, late arrivals will be denied entry and no shows will risk disqualification from future vending opportunities.
Members shall ensure their space assignment is clear of trash and debris.
Contact us at email@example.com for further questions.